What We Offer Through the Lifespan
We are lifelong learners!
We provide children, youth, young adults, and adults an opportunity to explore, reflect, and learn in a nurturing spiritual community. Unitarian Universalist religious education programs offer for all ages, inspiring:
- Ethical growth – internalizing enduring values like justice, equity, and compassion, and gaining tools to act on them in everyday life.
- Social growth – connecting with peers and people of all ages on a deeper level. Finding acceptance among people who see beyond the superficial.
- Spiritual growth – feeling a connection with the sacred within, among, and beyond us.
Tools for self-care and spiritual growth include tending several aspects of the whole person:
- Cognitive – what we think,
- Emotional – what we feel,
- Social – how we relate to each other in groups,
- Physical – how we engage our bodies, and
- Spiritual – our engagement with the divine or with ultimate meaning
Our balanced program offers the opportunity to engage in these various ways.